Apply for Winter 2018
The Master in Architecture at the University of Luxembourg invites applicants who have received a Bachelor in architecture from Universities within or outside the EU. The requirement for the Master is a three-year study programme in architecture covering in principle 180 ECTS, or equivalent. Post-graduates in architecture are welcome to apply too.
The programme has a registration fee of 500€ per semester. The language of instruction is English. The programme is full-time, two-year and starts every winter semester.
- Identity photograph (to be pasted on the application form, not stapled) which meets the following criteria: size 45x35 mm, in color, against clear background. Photos taken in a photo machine or scanned photographs are not accepted.
- Copy of your identity card or your passport.
- Copy of the European health insurance card (both-sided) or a certificate of affiliation with a social security scheme indicating the period of validity (not mandatory for Non European Students).
- Copy of your university diploma.
- Copy of the translated version of your university diploma, if the original degree is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator).
- Copy of the itemised transcript of all the marks obtained you can provide at the time of the application.
- Copy of the translated version of the itemised transcript of all the marks obtained, if the original transcript is in a language other than French, German or English (translated by a certified translator).
- Portfolio of design work (between 9 and 12 pages of work samples in A4 size).
- Letter of motivation (maximum 500 words).
- Detailed CV.
April 26, 2018 for non-European applicants.
June 29, 2018 for European applicants.
The application process for the 2018-2019 academic year is now open. The application procedure requires an online registration and is processed through the University of Luxembourg website.